We all have defining moments in our lives—challenging circumstances, relational pain, transitional seasons. How we respond during these times has a direct impact on our futures. The Care Ministry provides a network of ministries, helpful resources, trained volunteers, and professional counselors to help you move forward.
- MoneyWise: MoneyWise mentoring is a ministry designed to help you understand God's principles of money management, transform the way you use money, or help you move past your challenging financial situation.
- Counseling Referrals: Each counselor, therapist, psychologist, and psychiatrist we recommend has been carefully screened by North Point Ministries for his or her professional expertise, quality of care, and genuine Christian values.
- Baptism: Because Jesus instructed us to be baptized, baptism is an act of obedience. While it is not necessary for salvation, it demonstrates submission to God and a person's decision to follow Christ. We immerse at NP/NIGHTS because we believe Scripture shows that Jesus modeled this for us as the way to publicly acknowledge our faith in him.
- Re:new: Re:new is a one-on-one mentoring ministry that matches trained volunteer mentors with individuals for confidential, weekly mentoring sessions. Whether you are experiencing difficulty in your life or relationships or just want to enrich your relationship with Christ, re:new is a ministry for you.
- Restore: Restore is designed to help you understand what you are experiencing and to give you tools to grow in the midst of your grief. Your mentor will help you discover how God wants to help you move forward, find peace, and be restored.
- Two to One: Great marriages don't just happen! An important part of having a great marriage is preparation. Two to One is designed to help prepare engaged couples for strong, lasting marriages based on biblical principles.
- C3G: C3G is a weekly gathering of career professionals who meet for networking, encouragement, and prayer. Whether you're looking for work or looking to fill a position, you're welcome to join us.
- Other: Not sure of your next step? Our Care Network wants to help you figure out what's next.